These resources were developed to support you in creating a Climate 7 community of practice. The A2 poster & A3 flyer are available free of charge so that you can download, print & share widely. We made our design choices with various environments in mind, from classroom walls to kitchen fridges and even toilet doors.
More from Climate 7
Here are some links to related content, also created by Climate 7’s Rachel Forgasz.
COVID 7: Climate 7 practices for pandemic times
With all the upheaval of lockdown life, I’m guessing now might not feel like the best time to up the ante on your daily commitment to climate consciousness. I’ve been thinking about it and I’m not so sure. Click on the download links to access COVID 7 practice packs, each with a week of themed Climate 7 practices you can engage in during times of lockdown & social distancing. Here’s how I’m hoping it might actually do us some good:
- Connecting as a Climate 7 community (online, within your household, or with a bunch of socially distant friends) reduces feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- The routine of a daily practice offers some structure amid the chaos.
- Climate 7 encourages the same practices that we are told will support our mental health (eg practicing gratitude, staying connected, mindful reflection).
- Committing to the transition to climate consciousness might give a sense of purpose to long days and nights in lockdown.
- There will never be a better time to start living in accordance with the healthy post-virus future we want for people and planet.